Gas / Oil Servicing
Sprague & Ouseley's technicians are all Gas Safe registered and we are members of APHC and OFTEC so you can be sure your servicing is carried out to the highest standards.
Our vast experience means that we are able to work on all makes and models of boilers. We cover servicing to all types of commercial and domestic gas and oil burners.
We will carry out a full inspection of the appliance to check that it meets current safety regulations. If the appliance does not comply with safety regulations we will let you know what additional work is necessary.
All gas consumers are advised to have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months.
By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Our engineers will provide you with a Gas Safety record upon completion of their check.
Our Gas Boiler Service includes the following checks:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check for satisfactory ventilation.
- Check working pressure if test point available
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's instructions.
- Carry out flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
- Provide flue/gas analyser report.
- Inspect flue to ensure it is safe, secure and to current standards.
- Report any unsafe operation to the responsible person.