We are a company in Devon that has been established for over 60 years started by W.H. Sprague and L.J. Ouseley the original partners, in a garage in New North Road in 1949. From there as the company increased in size it was necessary to move to Okehampton Street and then across to Tudor Street. In 2004 we moved to our present location in Silverton Road, Matford Park, Marsh Barton.
The company became incorporated in 1978 and is still family owned and run by the sons of the original partners. We employ at present twenty staff, recruited locally, many of which have over twenty five years service with us. We pride ourselves on providing a customer friendly service using only qualified tradesmen.
We are a local company that covers the whole of Devon and surrounding areas and offers all types of plumbing, heating, domestic and commercial gas and oil installation, heat pumps, solar thermal and sheet metal works.
Some of the major clients that have used are services are:
Web Design: DP Webs Ltd